Course aims & objectives
Course Description and Objective:
For persons working in the Cargo and Mail (Known Consignor) environment to learn about the context and requirements within which they will operate. This course will familiarise trainees with the nature of threat to aviation, the basic security measures in place to counter threat, and help trainees understand their role and responsibilities in relation to the security of cargo and mail.
For Employees of Known Consignor Cargo Facilities whose job functions and activities include Implementing Security Controls and Completing the CSC.
Module 1 – The Threat to Aviation
Module 2 – Security in the Aviation Industry
Module 3 – The Trainee’s Role
Module 6 – Overview of Cargo and Mail
Module 7 - Transport
Module 8 – Security Controls
Module 9 – Prohibited Articles and Concealment
Module 10 – The Consignment Security Certificate
Course Aims and Objectives:
- To ensure the trainee knows the threat to the aviation industry
- To ensure the trainee knows the organisation of aviation security and the role they play to contribute to security.
- To explain what the trainee MUST do to support a robust and resilient aviation security culture.
- To ensure that trainees understand the nature of cargo and mail within aviation.
- To ensure that trainees understand the requirements for secure transportation of cargo and mail.
- To ensure that trainees understand the requirements for the implementation of security controls.
- To ensure that trainees are able to respond appropriately to prohibited articles.
- To ensure trainees know how the Consignment Security Certificate (CSC) must be completed
Please contact us for any enquiries you may have about our available training. Bespoke courses and combinations of modules available on request. Please contact us at email@example.com or by phoning 020 8831 0724 to discuss.