For individuals whose work functions include Applying Security Controls other than Screening to Secure Cargo and Mail, Driving Secure Cargo and Mail, and Responsibility for Local Implementation of the NASP (Site Security Representative), as per the function matrix.
Managers must complete all modules relating to the function of person they are supervising, in addition to the core modules indicated in the function matrix.
If your organisation requires SeMS support, please contact us and we can discuss our consultancy and support options for your and your business
Module 1 - The Threat to Aviation
Module 2 - Security in the Aviation Industry
Module 3 - The Trainees Role
Module 6 - Overview of Cargo and Mail
Module 7 - Transport
Module 8 - Acceptance and Dispatch of Cargo and Mail
Module 9A - Prohibited Article and Concealments
Module 21 - Local Managers
Course Aims and Objectives:
- To ensure that trainees know the threat to the aviation industry
- To ensure that trainees understand the organisation of aviation security and the role they play to contribute to security.
- To ensure that trainees understand what they must do to establish a robust and resilient aviation security culture.
- To ensure that trainees understand the nature of cargo and mail.
- To ensure that trainees understand the requirements for secure transportation of cargo and mail
- To ensure that trainees understand the requirements for the acceptance and dispatch of secure air cargo and mail.
- To ensure that trainees are able to respond appropriately to prohibited articles
- To ensure that trainees understand their responsibilities for implementing an Aviation Security Programme at a local level