Course aims & objectives
For individuals whose work functions include Searching the CPSRA, as per the function matrix.
Module 1 - The Threat to Aviation
Module 2 - Security in the Aviation Industry
Module 3 - The Trainees Role
Module 19E - Searching the SRA / CP / TCP
Module 19F - Recognition of Firearms, Explosives/Incendiary Devices and Dangerous Goods
Course Aims and Objectives:
- To ensure that trainees know the threat to the aviation industry
- To ensure that trainees understand the organisation of aviation security and the role they play to contribute to security.
- To ensure that trainees understand what they must do to establish a robust and resilient aviation security culture.
- For trainees to know how to carry out effective searching of the (CP) SRA / TCP.
- To ensure trainees know how to deal with discovery of Firearms, Explosives/Incendiary Devices, Prohibited Articles and Dangerous Goods.