Course aims & objectives
For individuals whose work functions include Applying Security Controls other than Screening to Secure Cargo and Mail, and Driving Secure Cargo and Mail, as per the function matrix.
Module 1 - The Threat to Aviation
Module 2 - Security in the Aviation Industry
Module 3 - The Trainees Role
Module 6 - Overview of Cargo and Mail
Module 7 - Transport
Module 8 - Acceptance and Dispatch of Cargo and Mail
Module 9A - Prohibited Article and Concealments
Course Aims and Objectives:
- To ensure that trainees know the threat to the aviation industry
- To ensure that trainees understand the organisation of aviation security and the role they play to contribute to security.
- To ensure that trainees understand what they must do to establish a robust and resilient aviation security culture.
- To ensure that trainees understand the nature of cargo and mail.
- To ensure that trainees understand the requirements for secure transportation of cargo and mail
- To ensure that trainees understand the requirements for the acceptance and dispatch of secure air cargo and mail.
- To ensure that trainees are able to respond appropriately to prohibited articles