Course aims & objectives
HAE Training have designed the HBR (formally known as AAA/Triple "A") appointed person course to cover all UK DfT syllabus requirements.
COURSE AIMS & OBJECTIVES:
1. To familiarise delegates with the nature of the threat to aviation and the security measures in place to counter that threat.
2. For delegates to understand their role and responsibilities in relation to Hold Baggage Reconciliation.
3. For persons working with hold baggage to understand the security requirements applicable to the hold baggage reconciliation process.
Module 01 – Threat to aviation.
Module 02 – Security in the aviation industry.
Module 03 – The trainees role.
Module 04 – Access control and the screening point.
Module 05 – Escorting employment and/or visitor pass holders.
Module 06 – The overview of hold baggage.
Module 07 – Procedures & techniques of baggage reconciliation-check-in.
Module 08 – Baggage make-up & transfer.
Module 09 – Aircraft loading.
Module 10 – The gate.
Module 11 - The appointed person.
COURSE DATES FOR 2023:
Thursday 6th April 2023 - London Heathrow Airport (LHR).
Thursday 19th October 2023 - London Heathrow Airport (LHR).
DISCOUNTS & CORPORATE RATES:
1. First person from the company attends - 10% off (Must be booked 60 days or more of start date).
2. Second person onwards from the company attends - 20% (Must be booked 60 days or more of start date).
1. We can offer an in-house course at your location; you would require a minimum of four delegates.
WHAT DO I REQUIRE TO ATTEND THE COURSE?
1. You must have a role or starting a role that requires the qualification.
2. You must meet the background requirements to attend UK AVSEC training.