Course aims & objectives
This course is designed for persons that are responsible for making security decisions within their organisation, the course meets the UK DfT Threat assessment guidance and navigates delegates from receiving the initial bomb threat to following a set process using the DfT’s threat assessment model in final decision making. It is delivered virtually through our online system.
COURSE AIMS & OBJECTIVES:
1. This course is to support those who are nominated as threat assessors within the aviation industry for their respective organisations.
2. This course will give the delegate the awareness and knowledge to be able to competently deal with a threat assessment in a logical & systematic manner.
Module 01 - Why does the aviation industry attract bomb threats.
Module 02 – Recent bomb threats within the aviation industry.
Module 03 - Guidance for recipients & threat report form (TRF).
Module 04 - Action on dealing with a suspicious or unattended items.
Module 05 - Threat assessors & threat assessment form (TAF).
Module 06 - Threat assessment exercises.
Module 07 - Post incident procedures and security group review.
COURSE DATES FOR 2022/2023:
Tuesday 8th November 2022 - Virtual Course.
Wednesday 8th February 2023 - Virtual Course.
Wednesday 5th April 2023 - Virtual Course.
Wednesday 7th June 2023 - Virtual Course.
Wednesday 9th August 2023 - Virtual Course.
Wednesday 10th October 2023 - Virtual Course.
Wednesday 6th December 2023 - Virtual Course.
DISCOUNTS & CORPORATE RATES:
1. First person from the company attends - 10% off (Must be booked 60 days or more of start date).
2. Second person onwards from the company attends - 20% (Must be booked 60 days or more of start date).
1. We can offer an in-house course at your location; you would require a minimum of four delegates.
WHAT DO I REQUIRE TO ATTEND THE COURSE?
1. You must have a role or starting a role that requires the qualification.
2. You must meet the background requirements to attend UK AVSEC training.