Course aims & objectives
HAE Training have designed a bespoke four-day UK DfT AVSEC Managers course which encompasses both the UK DfT syllabus, as well as highlighting key security areas such as SeMS, AVSEC Training, Risk assessments, mitigating insider threats and security budgets and costings. We also actively use the UK NASP documents along with in-depth use of the current UK SCD's. Within the course, delegates will be engaged within group exercises and group practical sessions (including in our aircraft mockup at Heathrow only) along with a final assessment.
COURSE AIMS & OBJECTIVES:
1. To ensure that all Aviation Security Managers understand their role and responsibilities in ensuring that a security programme and its implementation meet all legal provisions.
2. To ensure that Aviation Security Managers understand the legal framework of aviation security and the current threat and are aware of the wider security issues.
3. For Aviation Security Managers to learn about the context and requirements within which they will operate.
Module 01 – The Threat to aviation.
Module 01A - Introduction to firearms, explosives & incendiary devices (Additional module).
Module 02 – International and National objectives of aviation security and legislation.
Module 03 – Quality Assurance.
Module 04 – Implementing the National Aviation Security Programme (UK NASP).
Module 05 – Contingency Planning and Incident response.
COURSE DATES FOR 2022/2023:
Monday 21st - Friday 25th November 2022 - London Heathrow Airport (LHR).
Monday 20th - Thursday 23rd March 2023 - London Heathrow Airport (LHR).
Monday 17th - Thursday 20th April 2023 - Belfast International Airport (BFS) - NEW LOCATION!
Monday 19th - Thursday 22nd June 2023 - London Heathrow Airport (LHR).
Monday 18th - Thursday 21st September 2023 - London Heathrow Airport (LHR).
Monday 2nd - Thursday 5th October 2023 - Belfast International Airport (BFS) - NEW LOCATION!
Monday 4th - Thursday 7th December 2023 - London Heathrow Airport (LHR).
DISCOUNTS & CORPORATE RATES:
1. First person from the company attends - 10% off (Must be booked 60 days or more of start date).
2. Second person onwards from the company attends - 20% (Must be booked 60 days or more of start date).
1. We can offer an in-house course at your location; you would require a minimum of four delegates.
WHAT DO I REQUIRE TO ATTEND THE COURSE?
1. You must have a role or starting a role that requires the qualification.
2. You must meet the background requirements to attend UK AVSEC training.